CRIME And finally

From: Jim Wood (jwood@private)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 18:53:03 PDT

    Thanks you so much to all of you for your help today with my search for
    MD5 and SHA software.  It is great to have a resource like this where
    everyone is working together for a central cause - ( Kinda communistic
    huh??)

    I am looking for advice now on making working copies of media such as
    thumbdrives, flashdrives, SD cards, etc.  I have  a process in place
    that works and is admissible as evidence, but I am open to better
    techniques / software that would simplify this in the future.

    JW

    Jim Wood
    jwood@private
    MW Technology Group Inc