RE: CRIME tips for preventing identify fraud after a wallet, purs e, or checkbook has been stolen?

From: Jacob Redding (jacob@private)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 11:15:11 PDT

       HA HA HA.. I love it when web-based email clients screw things up..

    The last link was received by me as a link to a google Search for
    "What to do wall"
      instead of
    "What to do wallet stolen" (line break)

       Which was Quite funny because the second or third link in the google results
    was this
    http://www.octanecreative.com/ducttape/walltapings/

       "How to Duct tape someone to a wall".. With such popular headlines as
       "Raising school funds with duct tape"

       Oh.. the joys of duct tape.

    -Jacob

    Quoting "Klotz, Brian" <Brian_Klotz@private>: