Re: CRIME What do you do with bad stuff?

From: Mark Johnson (markbarb2@private)
Date: Fri Aug 08 2003 - 15:39:01 PDT

    I would like to pose a similar hypothetical question to the group.

    Consider this scenario:
      Suppose you receive an unsolicited e-mail which has an attachment.
      Since you do not know what it is, you delete the mail without reading it.
      Unbeknownst to you, the email attachment was "Bad Stuff", as Todd put it.
      You are now the unwitting owner of felony material.

    The questions:
      Are you breaking the law?
      Should we open all our spam to protect ourselves ??!?!?!!!

    Thanks in advance,
    Mark