CRIME ????

From: Jim Wood (jwood@private)
Date: Fri Aug 08 2003 - 18:40:33 PDT

    I am only getting one or two items from the list serv.  I have re
    subscribed and even subscribed with another email addy.

    Any ideas?  I had posted something early 0100HRS today, but did not see
    it, resent several times, still to no avail.

    Anyone have any ideas?  ( you will prob. Have to email me direct since I
    am getting only 1 or two items from the list serv.)

    Thanks in advance,

    Jim Wood
    jwood@private

    ---