Administrivia: Re: CRIME ????

From: CATastrophe (davburns@private)
Date: Fri Aug 08 2003 - 20:34:27 PDT

    In message <!~!UENERkVCMDkAAQACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABgAAAAAAAAAc8BpE/srk028LLug9Xcn
    6MKAAAAQAAAA6SWZzJGUAkO23BYkg6WSQAEAAAAA@private>you write:
    >I am only getting one or two items from the list serv.  I have re
    >subscribed and even subscribed with another email addy.
    >
    >Any ideas?  I had posted something early 0100HRS today, but did not see
    >it, resent several times, still to no avail.

    Hello,

    This looks like it's the result of a spamassassin upgrade gone
    poorly.  Natrualy, when we saw that it was sometimes dropping mail
    when the mailserver load was high, we turned it off for our users,
    but forgot about the mailing lists.

    It's all fixed now, but the messages for the list are lost.  I am
    very sorry about that.

    --David Burns

    --
    David Burns                                    <davburns@private>
    Systems/Network Manager                        +1 (503) 725-5386