RE: CRIME SOBIG ADVISORY

From: Kuo, Jimmy (Jimmy_Kuo@private)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 12:20:05 PDT

    You're right of course.

    And our product also has that setting.  But it's a choosable setting (to
    respond to the "sender").  Admins haven't unlearned to do that.

    But we have been discussing in the lab how to inform our products when a
    virus forges the From header so that it won't bother when it sees one of
    those.

    I am not aware of a PGP issue, though.

    Jimmy