CRIME THE BEST SPAMMING CLUB

From: Lakisha Denny (oab48axbc@private)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 14:42:12 PDT

    This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been attached
    along with this report, so you can recognize or block similar unwanted
    mail in future.  See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.

    Content preview:  do you want to make money from spam ? If so visit the
      hottest spam site ever made. We'll give your proxies,email lists, and
      free email software. http://www.specialham.com/ Please also visit our
      sponsors [...]

    Content analysis details:   (9.20 points, 5 required)
    X_AUTH_WARNING     (-1.4 points) Has a X-Authentication-Warning header
    RATWARE_EGROUPS    (4.3 points)  Bulk email software fingerprint (eGroups) found in headers
    HOT_NASTY          (0.8 points)  BODY: Possible porn - Hot, Nasty, Wild, Young
    RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_71_80 (1.9 points)  BODY: Razor2 gives a spam confidence level between 71 and 80
                       [cf:  80]
    RAZOR2_CHECK       (2.9 points)  Listed in Razor2, see http://razor.sf.net/
    SUBJ_ALL_CAPS      (0.7 points)  Subject is all capitals

    The original message did not contain plain text, and may be unsafe to
    open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
    or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
    it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

    attached mail follows:

    do you want to make money from spam ? If so visit the hottest spam site ever made. We'll give your proxies,email lists, and free email software. http://www.specialham.com/ Please also visit our sponsors http://spamsoft.biz/forums/ http://bulkersclub.com/ also be sure to use massivemailer for all your spamming needs ! http://wwwmmailer.net/ and make sure you thank blackbox hosting for providing us with fully bullet proof hosting and mailing servers. http://www.blackboxhosting.com/