Re: CRIME NW Wireless Conference and Homeland Security Summit II

From: Crispin Cowan (crispin@private)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 19:18:01 PDT

    Zot O'Connor wrote:

    >I will be speaking at the NW Wireless Conference and Homeland Security
    >Summit II at a panel of experts.

    I will also be speaking at this conference, presumably in the "other"
    part on Homelaand Security (because I don't particularly know much about
    wireless) on the transition from academia to industry.

    Crispin

    --

    Crispin Cowan, Ph.D.           http://immunix.com/~crispin/
    Chief Scientist, Immunix       http://immunix.com