CRIME REMINDER TechDemo this Friday: Symantec Gateway Security Appliance

From: Andrew Plato (aplato@private)
Date: Sun Oct 12 2003 - 22:58:41 PDT

    Mark your calendars for this Friday October 17, 2003 from 1:00 to 3:00
    PM.

    Anitian's TechDemo returns this month with a visit from our friends at
    Symantec. This month, we'll be showing off Symantec's new (and very
    cool) Gateway Security appliance. This multi-use appliance is a
    comprehensive intrusion protection system offering: firewall, intrusion
    detection, anti-virus, content monitoring, and anti-spam capabilities.

    As always, this demo is FREE and open to everybody. We should have a
    pretty big crowd, so come early and grab a seat! We will also have some
    nice give-aways.

    See here for more info: http://www.anitian.com/events/techdemo.htm

    Symantec Gateway Security Appliance
    Friday, October 17, 2003, 1:00-3:00PM