Re: [Re: CRIME Wiretapping WiFi]

From: Todd Ellner (tellner@private)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 14:48:43 PDT

    >The term content was put in under the original Wiretap Act of 1986, the
    Patriot Act merely kept the
    >wording so if the ACLU(Al Qaida Civil Liberties Union?)

    Al Qaida Civil Liberties Union? How droll. What cutting wit. That's
    certainly put all of us in
    our places. How dare we point out your inaccuracies of fact or hold precious
    our rights and
    liberties. Do that and we must be terrorists and traitors.

    Patrick Henry and James Madison must be spinning about now, and I'm sort of
    ashamed to
    share a country with you

    Others have already quoted statute and section demonstrating that you are
    wrong,
    but you just can't admit a mistake gracefully.