Re: CRIME Symantec Gateway Security Appliance Demo - NOW

From: Alan (alan@private)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 22:40:42 PDT

    On Fri, 2003-10-17 at 12:49, Andrew Plato wrote:
    > Hey! Leave work now and come on over to Anitian. We're starting up our
    > Symantec Gateway Security Demo in about 30 minutes. Lots of free stuff,
    > food, and networking with friends.
    >
    > Demo is over at 3:00 (so you can get an early start on the weekend!)

    I hope you told them how to turn off all those damn virus warning
    messages.

             alan at clueserver.org - alan at ctrl-alt-del.com

        "...new-fangled and artificial treasons have been the great
        engines by which violent factions, the natural offspring of
        free government, have usually wreaked their alternate
        malignity on each other...."
                      - James Madison in The Federalist No. 43,