CRIME Symantec Gateway Security Appliance Demo - NOW

From: Andrew Plato (aplato@private)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 12:49:29 PDT

    Hey! Leave work now and come on over to Anitian. We're starting up our
    Symantec Gateway Security Demo in about 30 minutes. Lots of free stuff,
    food, and networking with friends.

    Demo is over at 3:00 (so you can get an early start on the weekend!)

    Andrew Plato, CISSP
    President/Principal Consultant
    Anitian Enterprise Security

    503-644-5656 Office