CRIME Cybercrime III

From: Christiansen, John (SEA) (JohnC@private)
Date: Tue Oct 21 2003 - 21:00:00 PDT

    For those with an interest in security who may be reasonably convenient to
    Seattle on November 21, you might check out the third annual Cybercrime and
    Computer Security Conference. The distinctive feature of this event is its
    mix of lawyers, security professionals and law enforcement folks - the
    sidebar conversations are almost better than the presentations - which, of
    course, are excellent! (Disclaimer: I chair this thing, so I might be
    biased, or then again I might not . . . ) This year's event is loosely
    organized around a great panel responding to the question, "Can the Internet
    Be Saved?" Details at http://www.kcba.org/CLE/clecontent.src#14 .

    Reader Advisory Notice: Internet email is inherently insecure. Message
    content may be subject to alteration, and email addresses may incorrectly
    identify the sender. If you wish to confirm the content of this message
    and/or the identity of the sender please contact me at one of the phone
    numbers given below. Secure messaging is available upon request and
    recommended for confidential or other sensitive communications.
    John R. Christiansen
    Preston | Gates | Ellis LLP
    925 Fourth Avenue, Suite 2900
    Seattle, Washington 98104