CRIME Span time from vulnerability to patch for HTTPD servers

From: Quinby, Kris (MED) (kris.quinby@private)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 14:33:53 PST

    Hello all:

    I am looking to compare the span time from vulnerability to patch for a few
    different HTTPD servers.  The vulnerabilities data base at
    http://www.securityfocus.com does not list a date associated with the
    solution, only the announced date.  I also know that the announced date does
    not necessarily coincide with the discovered date but I will take any
    information I can find at this point.

    Does someone know where I can find this type of information?

    -Kris