Re: FW: CRIME I read your email...No, Really. (The Patriot Act)

From: Crispin Cowan (crispin@private)
Date: Wed Nov 19 2003 - 14:20:48 PST

    SA Phil R. Slinkard wrote:

    > A couple of weeks ago I noticed an interest by the CRIME group in the
    > Patriot act. In response to this, the Oregon InfraGard program
    > (www.oregoninfragard.org <http://www.oregoninfragard.org/>) will be
    > presenting a presentation / open discussion on the Patriot act. This
    > discussion will be lead by an Assistant United States Attorney who has
    > dealt with many of the issues around the Patriot Act.
    >
    > The meeting will be held from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm on December 18, 2003
    > at Miller Hall in the World Forestry Center, 4033 SW Canyon Road,
    > Portland, Oregon. Free Peets Coffee will be provided starting at 8:00 am.

    Cool! Thanks for the tip. Time to go buy some appropriate apparel :)

        * http://www.cafeshops.com/psavpatact1
        *
    http://www.culturejunkie.com/shop/cgi/quikstore.cgi?store=&search=yes&detail=yes&product=306&category=T-Shirts&keywords=&hits_seen=&page=search.html&and=&affiliate_id=
        * http://www.cafeshops.com/thewhitehouse.5151709?zoom=yes#zoom