2nd Call: CRIME Meeting this Tuesday, 2 Dec, @ 10AM @ Zoo

From: George Heuston (GeorgeH@private)
Date: Sun Nov 30 2003 - 17:39:49 PST

Folks,

For December we're meeting on the first Tuesday, 2 December, at the
Oregon Zoo at 10AM.  The conference room is TBA.  Following our December
meeting we'll go back to 2nd Tuesdays and continue to meet at the Zoo.
Ron Fowler, of Structured Inc, has agreed to sponsor our conference
rooms there for our monthly meetings.  The conference rooms are just
inside the main entrance to the right.

Our speaker for 2 December will be Supervisory Special Agent Dave
Vanzant, FBI, Portland.  SSA Vanzant runs the Cyber Squad there, and was
instrumental in bringing the Regional Computer Forensics Lab (RCFL) to
the Metro area.  He will speak on the background of the RCFL, its role
in resolving investigations, and the future of digital forensics.

Please take time to attend.

Directions: http://www.oregonzoo.org/VisitorInfo/directions.htm

Thanks!

Geo