RE: CRIME Good port scan tool

From: Nick Murphy (nmurphy@private)
Date: Tue Dec 16 2003 - 09:25:57 PST

    If you are going to do any testing beyond NMAP against your network I
    would recommend using *nix. NMAP is a great tool and Red Hat is easy to
    learn if you are not familiar with Linux.

    I have run NMAP off of XP Pro and it works fine, you have to install
    WinPCap first. If you have tried and it is still not working try
    SuperScan. I have never used it before, but I know a few who have.

    Nicholas Murphy
    MCSE, GCIH
    Systems Consultant

    Advanced Legal Systems