Re: CRIME Fwd: Potential Scam - www.webbizhelper.com

From: Ben Barrett (barrett@private)
Date: Wed May 12 2004 - 09:46:45 PDT

    Google does not seem to know anything about "webbizhelper", although I was able to
    find a tad more, by searching on the "DeeRewards" that is mentioned on the bottom
    of the page.  There is another "DeeRewards" site at webbizmate.com which is
    registered to another Ukrainian, and another identically-designed site at
    www.free-cash.com.ru ....  Here is a thread discussing the scam-nature of
    DeeRewards, although I could not discover any action taken against them -- just
    warnings not to join:

    http://www.dealexpert.net/thread46983.html

    and reference to an MSNBC article:

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3660523/

    IIRC, there was an FTC-submission link for potential scams posted to this list a
    while back...  anyone?

    ciao and HTH,

       Ben Barrett