CRIME FW: Symantec Breakfast

From: Kornberg, Eric (ekornberg@private)
Date: Wed Apr 20 2005 - 11:36:01 PDT

Hello Crime List...

I hope this is not in bad taste or against policy....
...and it IS a shameless attempt to gain more business - BUT...

I am hosting a no charge Symantec Solutions Seminar on May 25th at a
hotel near you. (From 8:30 to Noon) Engineers from Symantec will speak
on Information Integrity (Availability + Prevention = Information
Integrity) I can't tell you where the hotel is, but if you worked at the
American EMBASSY in one of their SUITES, you might be able to guess
where it is.

I can't offer the seminar to competitors because my boss would fire me
on the spot.. but if network security is your job and you would like to
see what Symantec offers in regards to Enterprise Security - Intrusion
Detection - Intrusion Prevention and/or Compliance, it might be worth
attending.

Please e-mail me and I will send you a confirmation with the hotel site.

Eric Kornberg
En Pointe Technologies - Account Manager
(503) 352-0044 Work
(503) 407-7973 Cell
www.enpointe.com

En Pointe Technologies is a reseller of HP / IBM / Dell / Cisco /
Symantec / Microsoft - We offer solutions in Security / Software /
Storage and E-Procurement