CRIME upcoming list changes

From: Mark Morrissey (markem@private)
Date: Mon May 09 2005 - 12:34:11 PDT

Due to my leaving PSU in June, we will soon transition the CRIME mail list
to a new home. The web page is already on Zot's systems
(crime.whiteknighthackers.com), so we will be moving the list there.

This means several things:

1. If you do not want to be on the crime mail list, or don't want to be on
the list after the move, please drop your subscription now. This will
reduce the issues for us when we move the list.

2. The mail list will have a new address. This cannot be helped. We don't
know what the new address will be, but once it is ready for posting, we'll
share it with y'all.

3. New subscriptions will be delayed during the move. Once we are ready
for the move, we will freeze new subscriptions and then apply them once
the list have moved.

4. The old crime@private address will still work ... but probably only
for a while. We are working on a way to inform posters when they use the
old address about the new address.

The crime mail list was started by John McHugh lo these many years ago. He
done good and the PSU address has had a good long run. Thanks, John.

--mark
crime list owner (for now)