RE: FW: [Crime] Attn LEO: Possible animal cruelty / sw piracy advertisedona local web forum

From: bwood@private
Date: Wed Jun 29 2005 - 16:19:28 PDT

Hrm...lets how how to begin this reply. This was not a personal attack against
meat eatering hunters, of which I am one. Nor was this an attack on
conservative republicans, of which I am also one. This was a reply to a
person's comment who though it funny that someone would try and post for
profit, as the orginal submitter stated "...something immoral, unethical,
inappropriate, and I would imagine also illegal." Now if you take offense that
someone called you on your poor taste in humor then maybe you should take
heart in knowing this is the CRIME mailing list where people post to learn and
inform others dealing with security issues, not the "jokesfordummies" list.
This isn't a personal flame or attack on your beliefs, its just that kind of
comment isn't what this list is about.

BW