[Crime] JOB: Web Designer

From: Andrew Plato (andrew.plato@private)
Date: Mon Oct 10 2005 - 13:33:08 PDT

Hi Crimers..

Anitian is looking to hire a contract web designer/developer. Here's the
job ad.  Reply to resumes@private <mailto:resumes@private>  if
you're interested.

-----

Anitian Enterprise Security, one of the largest information security
consulting firms in the Northwest is looking for a contract web designer
/ developer. This person will design and build a web site for a new
company Anitian is launching this year.  We prefer candidates with
strong design skills who can take some very basic concepts and build
them into a compelling and attractive web presence. Tools used are up
for negotiation and consideration, but will likely include Flash, PHP,
MySQL and JavaScript. The site must be both attractive and well designed
as well as very secure (we are a security firm after all).

Job will be contract or part-time. Expected commitment would be 30 to 90
days. We will consider 1099/corp-to-corp. Full-time employment is
possible.

REQUIREMENTS

- Previous experiencing designing corporate web sites with interactive
content.

- Must provide samples of work.

- Excellent communication and design skills.

- Experience with networking and security technologies is a big plus!

Please email resume and samples (or links to samples) to:
resumes@private

_____________________________________
Andrew Plato, CISSP
President / Principal Consultant
ANITIAN ENTERPRISE SECURITY

Your Expert Partner for Security & Networking

3800 SW Cedar Hills Blvd, Suite 280
Beaverton, OR 97005
503-644-5656 Office
503-214-8069 Fax