Re: Read Linux files in windows 200

From: John Mellon (jmellonat_private)
Date: Sat May 05 2001 - 06:21:40 PDT

    Claudia,

    We have recently found a very interesting product called "Captain
    Nemo" located at http://www.runtime.org/.  This product allows
    connecting a drive containing the Unix/Linux, NT or Novell
    operating system directly to a Windows operating system machine
    and accessing, viewing, printing and copying the files as if they
    were on another Windows drive on the computer.  The reviews that
    we have heard are outstanding for this product.

    John Mellon

    --

    John J. Mellon, CFCE
    Key Computer Service, Inc.