Re: Registry Key LastWrite times

From: Tan Sze Yan (tszeyanat_private)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 19:24:42 PDT

    I am wondering if there are any programs that work on a set of registry
    files (e.g. registry files copied from compromised system to your
    computer for forensics analysis), rather than on a "live registry". My
    concern is that once you boot up a compromised system and the registry
    is being loaded, some of the keys would have already being modified. Or
    am I wrong?

    Cheers!

    --
    Tan Sze Yan		| Computer Security Lab
    Research Engineer	| DSO National Laboratories