RE: wipe utilities

From: Ogle Ron (Rennes) (OgleRat_private)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 11:52:13 PDT

    Why not use an electronic magnet?  It's easy and inexpensive in time and
    license costs.

    Also, don't forget about those floppies and other removable media such as
    CDROMs (a lot of valuable info on these disks now), Zip and Jazz type
    drives, and of course tapes in your policy for decommissioning.

    Ron Ogle
    Thomson multimedia
    Rennes France