RE: use of removable hard drive caddies in forensics lab

From: Verkerke, Craig (Craig.Verkerkeat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 05:07:18 PDT

    I don't think the caddies are your problem,  unless the drives aren't
    getting air.  Did they feel extremely hot when you removed them?  What brand
    caddie did you purchase.  We use that system extensively with no problem,
    but we also pay the money and use CRU Dataports.

    SA Craig R. Verkerke
    U.S. Department of Energy
    Office of Inspector General
    Technology Crimes Section