Re: Windows 2000 HAL's

From: Jonas Luster (lokiat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 16 2001 - 15:02:28 PDT

    * Craig Earnshaw sez:

    : When I've come across this before I've been able to get around it by
    : installing the imaged drive in the original machine, however, in this
    : case, I don't have any access to the original machine.

    Have you tried vmwareing[1] the image? If that does not work, I had some
    success just popping the image into a machine and letting 2k's Install
    CD attempt to 'repair' the installation.

    [1] http://www.vmware.com