RE: in-house computer forensics

From: Security Technology (Security_Technologyat_private)
Date: Wed Jul 25 2001 - 16:14:18 PDT

    [snip]
    > From my experience, there is not usually enough work to keep a full-time
    >employee busy.  The person who is responsible for forensic analysis of
    [snip]

    I just finished a 3 day forensics course and depending on what you mean by
    "forensics" and your intent to go to trial, it doesn't seem to me that you
    would need a large volume of "cases"  to keep a full time employee busy.

    If this is forensics in the sense Incident Response, then it's probably not
    full time.

    Jim T