Revisited: HALs under NT4.0

From: ryan.b.lynchat_private
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 16:24:10 PDT

    Having noticed the excellent response to the question from last week about
    moving a Win2K installation to a new hardware platform, I'd like to know if
    anyone's had any pertinent experience with the same procedure under WinNT
    4.0.  As far as I've known, there is no Repair option included in the NT
    installation routine... Would registry editing work?

    Thanks for any input or experience on this topic... I'm trying to impress
    my boss.

    t/c

    Ryan B. Lynch
    computer.