Re: Revisited: HALs under NT4.0

From: Jonas Luster (jluster@d-fensive.com)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 11:25:36 PDT

    * ryan.b.lynchat_private sez:

    : Having noticed the excellent response to the question from last week about
    : moving a Win2K installation to a new hardware platform, I'd like to know if
    : anyone's had any pertinent experience with the same procedure under WinNT
    : 4.0.  As far as I've known, there is no Repair option included in the NT
    : installation routine... Would registry editing work?

    In which form do you have the NT4 data available? As an image of the
    harddisk or as a seperate HD?