Re: Forensics on Palm Devices

From: Joseph D. Knape, CISSP (jknapeat_private)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 08:00:16 PDT

    Eoghan,

    Take a look at http://www.atstake.com/research/tools/ballz.zip

    It allows you to view and change registers on the processor. I think, with a
    little work, it could be leveraged as a forensics tool...

    cheers,
    .joe

    #include <disclaimer.h>
    ---
    Joseph D. Knape, CISSP, CCSE, MCSE, CCNA
    Senior Network Engineer, Security
    Greenwich Technology Partners
    Phone: (972) 342 5634