RE: Computer Crimes Investigations-light reading

From: Crystal English (CEnglishat_private)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 10:16:06 PDT

    Good Day Robert,

    I would also like to know when you have completed development on this
    course.  My academy experience did not remotely cover anything computer
    related (except that portion where the instructors explain how to use the
    dispatching system - LOL ).

    Nonetheless, I would appreciate notification when you've finished.  Thank
    you, greatly.

    Regards,

    C. English