Re: Bootable CD Toolboxes

From: //Stany (stanyat_private)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 11:02:28 PDT

    On Thu, 4 Oct 2001, Gary L. Palmer wrote:

    > Check this out. Portable Linux Auditing CD
    >
    > http://sourceforge.net/projects/plac/
    >
    > "PLAC is a business card sized bootable cdrom running linux. It has
    > network auditing, disk recovery, and forensic analysis tools. ISO will
    > be avialable and scripts to roll you own cd."

    http://all.net/ForensiX/plac.html

    Fred Cohen seems to have changed what his PLAC stands for - A used to be
    for "Audit" however seems like it stands for "Amazing" now, even though
    his site still in some places refers to it's auditing capabilities.

    > gary

    Signed:
    //Stany
    --
    +-------+ Stanislav N Vardomskiy - Procurator Odiosus Ex Infernis[TM] +-------+
    | "Backups we have; it's restores that we find tricky." Richard Letts at ASR  |