Metadata Assistance

From: Dene Halle (dhalleat_private)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 20:25:11 PDT

    I have an excel file that I am trying to prove was
    opened on a file server and copied directly to the
    a:drive of a computer I am examining.  The excel file
    was found in slack space on the computer.  The
    metadata shows it was copied to the a:drive but does
    not indicate the time and date.  The network logs are
    not available.  Does anyone have any ideas or
    understand how to decipher the metadata?  The time and
    date of the file xfer is critical to my case.

    Thanks in advance.

    Dene