Re: Netscape History File

From: Marcus Holtzhausen (pak04482at_private)
Date: Sun Oct 21 2001 - 01:47:33 PDT

    Iehistory:
    It will currently read Internet Explorer
    History files from Version 3.x (mm256.dat/mm2048.dat), 4.x, & 5.x
    (index.dat).  It will also read the INFO and INFO2 files from the Windows
    Recycle Bin and the fat.db and netscape.hst files from Netscape's history.

    It will run in Demo mode until it is registered.  Information about
    registration can be found in the registration.txt file.  I am only charging
    $25 USD for Law Enforcement use.

    Scott A. Ponder
    E-mail Address(es):
      saponderat_private