New version of Hasher released

From: H C (keydet89at_private)
Date: Fri Oct 26 2001 - 05:58:57 PDT

    To all,

    I've put an updated version of Hasher on my site:

    http://patriot.net/~carvdawg/perl.html

    The updates include a bug fix in hashing, and I've now
    included MAC times and file size being retrieved (and
    saved) prior to hashing.

    Remember, hashing the files requires that the files be
    opened and read, so after the hashing is done, the
    last access time will have been altered...

    If anyone would rather try the standalone .exe, drop
    me a line.  I'm just a little short on web space...

    Carv