HTCIA International Conference call for papers

From: Kruse, Warren G, II (Warren) (wgkruseat_private)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 11:34:29 PST

    Thought you would be interested in this:

    -wk

    Hello.

    The Northeast HTCIA Chapter is proud to host the 2002 International
    Conference, October 1-3 2002 in Atlantic City, NJ.

    We are seeking speakers and lab trainers for this event.

    If you are interested in participating please email me a presentation
    proposal.

    The proposal needs to include your name, credentials and a short
    biography.  It also must include
    the topic you wish to offer with a descriptive paragraph.

    For more details about the conference visit the website:
    http://www.htcia2002.org/

    There is also a preliminary list of participating speakers who have already
    signed on.

    We encourage a strong variety of topics with a restriction on vendor
    pitches.

    All questions, proposals or suggestions can be sent directly to me.

    Regards,
    Cynthia Hetherington, MLS, MSM
    Speaker Coordinator
    HTCIA 2002 Conference