Re: information

From: daniel heinonen (d.heinonenat_private)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2001 - 01:41:35 PST

    Hi Marcelo,

    >3.Are there laws governing electronic evidence in US, and other countries

    I figured I would make it nice and easy for you and state some of the acts
    that are relevant to me in Australia.  Most of our acts have been amended
    and below are a few which have specific reference to computer crimes.

    Computer Games and Images Act 1995
    Criminal Code 1899
    AUSTRALIAN SECURITY INTELLIGENCE ORGANISATION ACT 1979

    This is the site you will be using to look at these nice acts I referenced
    for you:
    http://www.austlii.edu.au/

    Regards,
    Daniel Heinonen
    Just a postgraduate student so don't believe a word i say.