Re: CD Burner Footprints

From: adam (adamdat_private)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 15:22:28 PST

    If the data was written from the network, theres a good chance he used a
    local iso image or the software created a large temp file on the local
    hard disk to avoid buffer under runs when writing the CDR. If the layout
    was not saved at any point, i would assume that its kept in memory and not
    paged out to the disk, but i cant conform this.

    Hope it helps

    Adam Daniel

    Technical Consultant
    FORENSIC DATA SERVICES PTY LIMITED