RE: Using SWATCH for Forensic Analysis of VMware$DD images

From: Andy_Bachat_private
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 07:27:02 PST

    I may have missed the first half of this, but have you looked at logcheck
    www.psionic.com?  Does just that, in a nicely organized fashion, and you
    get the file-with-patterns filled in w/ standard worry marks, to which you
    can add your own.  Nice, slick and just a big shell script.

    Andy Bach, Sys. Mangler
    Internet: andy_bachat_private
    VOICE: (608) 261-5738  FAX 264-5030

    Dave Dittrich <dittrichat_private>