RE: Exchange/MAPI message origin

From: Settle, Sean (SeanSettleat_private)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 12:36:59 PST

    That information only exists for SMTP messages, and in this case ntex6npc is
    the origin mail server, not my workstation name.  In this case the message
    was sent from an internal user to another internal user from their own
    mailbox (that is the mailbox of the recipient).  We were trying to determine
    which computer the message originated from in the hopes of tracking down the
    user who sent the message.

    Sean Settle
    "The Trouble with doing anything right the first time is that nobody
    appreciates how difficult it was."
    X Network Services Q NPC X