RE: Exchange/MAPI message origin

From: Craig Humphrey (Craig.Humphreyat_private)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 16:55:23 PST

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but this doesn't apply entirely to MAPI clients, as
    the originating IP tends to be that of the MAPI server.

    It may be different for other MAPI servers, but I'm pretty sure this is true
    for MS Exchange.

    You probably need to go into your Exchange logs and see if there's anything
    in there.

    Later'ish
    Craig