Re: Keylogger Needed Quick!

From: Andrew Falanga (ExcaliburAFat_private)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 07:36:50 PST

    Tom Kapanka wrote:

    > We got a intruder cornered and need to install a keylogger quick!  Anyone
    > got a good one that I can drop in real easy and quiet-like to nab this guy?
    > He comes in right around the same time and that time draws near.
    >
    > OS: RedHat Linux 7.1
    >
    > I was confused by the ones listed at PacketStorm, most of them are for
    > Windoze.  Any help getting this installed would be appreciated!
    >
    > -t

    I could be off track with this one, but what about setting up script to
    log his keystrokes in the shell login scripts?  Have the output sent to
    a file you designate.

    I've seen script used before for educational type purposes.  Someone
    instantiates a script to log his keystrokes for someone to look over
    later to see what he did.

    HTH,
    Andy