FYI: Launch date for the International Journal of Digital Evidence (IJDE)

From: Gary L. Palmer (palmergat_private)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 07:55:09 PST

    Hello All,

    The editorial Board of the IJDE has announced the date for the posting
    of the first e-issue of the journal. Please have a look and send in you
    comments and suggestions.  I'll send another reminder email on Friday.

    Sincerely,
    Gary Palmer

    Here is a message from Dr. Gary Gordon, Editor-in-chief of IJDE

    Good Morning,

    I am pleased to announce that we made the deadline and will launch IJDE
    on Friday, March 29th at www.ijde.org.

    I want to thank the Associate Editor, John Leeson for his outstanding
    contribution to this issue.  I also want to thank Carrie Whitcomb, Gary
    Palmer, Tom Talleur, and Chet Hosmer for producing an article for the
    inaugural issue on such short notice.

    Please send your comments and constructive criticism to John and me.  We
    will make changes quickly.  The peer review process was not used for
    this issue as there was a very short window between receiving the
    articles and the Monday, March 25  COB deadline.  This will not be the
    case in future issues.

    Now that we have launched the IJDE, we need to begin thinking about the
    next few issues.  Please consider writing an article and soliciting
    articles from your colleagues. Finally, please help in announcing the
    IJDE on personal and organizational web sites, Listservs, distribution
    lists etc.

    Thanks for your support and willingness to make the IJDE a very
    successful venture.

    Best regards,

    Gary