Methodologies

From: Marco de Vivo [UCV] (mdevivoat_private)
Date: Sun Mar 31 2002 - 11:13:27 PST

    Hi fellows.-

    I am wondering if any of you can give me the following information:

    1) Are there some formalizations about methodologies related to forensic
    analysis?
    2) Are there some structured representations of forensic tasks based on
    'typical' scenarios?
    3) Is there at least some generic methodology to use in post-morten analysis?

    Could some of you give some advice about sites/urls/papers/books etc.
    discussing the above issues?

    Thank you for your help

    Marco