RE: Installation date of Windows image

From: Mac Macavity (mac_macavityat_private)
Date: Fri Mar 29 2002 - 00:43:53 PST

    Thanks Ian and Keith, the event logs are indeed a good place to look in
    NT/2000. I'm still struggling a bit with 95/98 though (as far as I can see
    bootlog.txt is created the first time after setup and is thus copied over
    along with the image without being written to again unless forced).

    Kind regards,

    Mac