loopback mounts on IRIX?

From: Neil Long (neil.long@computing-services.oxford.ac.uk)
Date: Sun Apr 14 2002 - 09:51:11 PDT

    Hello

    Is there a method to mount dd image files on a loopback device for SGI's
    IRIX (6.5.* in this case and xfs filesystems but we still see efs systems on
    compromised hosts)?

    We had a host compromise recently and I have to say it was bliss to have a
    scsi disk (nice ro jumper) for a change but a dd would have been painful
    with an 18G disk even if it was an option.

    Thanks
    Neil