Introduction about forensic

From: Marcelo Barbosa Lima (mblimaat_private)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 05:12:44 PDT

      Hello my friends,

                I am working in articles about forensic for a Linux nagazine
    here in Brazil. I need to prepair a "compromised box"  and to make an
    analysis in it, using TCT. I thought to use one Linux box and simulate
    several steps of attackers for installing one rootkit in the machine. I
    hope that I dont be moderated again. This is for a good reason :-). I
    want a rootkit tool (for Linux kernel 2.4.x) without problems in its
    source code. I donīt want spend my time doing correct code to compile
    later. Thanks in advance,

                                       Marcelo.