ghost problems

From: T.Stoddart (t_stoddartat_private)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 12:18:39 PDT

    Maybe this will work..

    I have used Ghost for many of my cases and i have not had checksum problems
    as everyone is stating. I use the -ir switch but I also use the -fnf switch!
    I know the Ghost documentation does not mention the -fnf switch but it is to
    be used. This switch stops Ghost from placing a fingerprint on the
    destination disk which is not on the original which would cause a bad
    checksum. I have not have problems with opposing council on this issue as
    the checksums have matched every time.

    I hope this makes some sence.

    t_stoddartat_private