Incident Response and Digital Forensics Resource List update

From: Matthew.Brownat_private
Date: Tue Jun 11 2002 - 17:39:34 PDT

    Folks

            First, I'd like to thank everyone for all the suggestions, ideas,
    and corrections that contributed to this list.  After distributing it to
    forensicsat_private, I received several offers to host the HTML
    file on a variety of web sites.  I finally found a home for it so we don't
    have to carry around an out of date version.  Feel free to contribute to
    the list, this will give us all a comprehensive sharepoint for resources
    discovered during our correspondence.

    http://www.predictive.com/solutions/units/incidentresponse_resource.cfm

            Please notice that Predictive is just hosting it for us. I'm using
    a separate email address to moderate, mbrownat_private

            I'll forward this link to anyone asking general questions about
    resources and will attempt to keep it up to date and add new resources as
    needed.

    Thanks,
    Matthew Brown, CISSP, SSCP
    Principal Security Consultant